ABS Rear Wiring Loom?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikB23

Bit of a strange one this. Not sure if I need parts or if it's fixable. Our exhaust fell off yesterday and when the RAC put it back on he noticed that where the exhaust had dropped prior to falling off completely, it's melted the wiring loom for the rear ABS (that explains the ABS warning light that came on last week!). Not sure how much of the loom need replacing or whether the damaged section can be replaced by a 'spliced in section' from a donor loom.

Either way has anyone out there got an ABS wiring loom kicking around that they may have no further use for? Not sure if anyone had removed theirs from track day projects?

Have a look at the old one, see how much you've got to solder to.

I doubt very much you'll get a second hand one, they're not really strong enough to remove once they've been there a while.

That one linked in the other thread is the cheapest I've seen a rear loom assuming it suits.

Ginger Tom said:
I have a complete one, bare with me, thats off a Ka, I should imagine it will fit, I will stand corrected if someone knows different. I'll put up a pic of it when I get home if you want it?

I know it's the same as some Fiesta ones but not sure about the KA?

Latest posts

Back