Ford Racing Puma Inlet manifold

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike d92

As above looking for a Ford Racing Puma Inlet manifold.

Name your price and ill see if i can match it.

Many Thanks
Mike

Haha, sorry I just had to do it :-D.

Mike I'm sorry if I come across rude, i don't mean to be. I know you know how rare they are. I would only sell my spare for that much.

It's cool mate everyone loves a bit of banter :p i dont find you rude, and i thankyou for apoligising incase i found you rude :)
I understand fully mate, if i had something which i wasn't keen on selling i'd be the same, its annoying as i had my chance to get one a couple months ago for a very good price but slipped through my fingers :( so been looking since and starting to give up tbh..

Bentleya said:
Haha, sorry I just had to do it :-D.

Mike I'm sorry if I come across rude, i don't mean to be. I know you know how rare they are. I would only sell my spare for that much.

You have a spare....
If you're after the plenumn effect then go to Lightning Motorsport and they will fabricate you one.

Ah i dont want a LMS inlet i dont like the look of them, i know they are replica's and probably just as good, also cheaper in most cases. I want a genuine inlet manifold and dont mind spending more than a LMS one would cost but dont think ill shed all my savings out on one :p

Mike d92 said:
Ah i dont want a LMS inlet i dont like the look of them, i know they are replica's and probably just as good, also cheaper in most cases. I want a genuine inlet manifold and dont mind spending more than a LMS one would cost but dont think ill shed all my savings out on one :p

Get then to make a exact replica and have your own unique stamp on the front???

That would probably cost a fortune, especially a single order...... i know of one for sale for sensible money but was a bit more than i budgeted for.... but i might end up having it.

whats it selling for, whats your budget?
And the custom one would literally be the one they make but with added plated to make the shape and your stamp... thats not that much..

Well the guy wants £800 for his, i was only looking at spending £650 but maybe they are a bit more than first thought. The one i missed out on went for £450 on a regular website i use, so was very upset when i missed out :(

£800... yes they are rare but if someone spends that... theyre stupid....
Don't give up, pester Aaron for his spare... pffft, but don't spend more than £600.
You could have one beautifully made for far less...

Yes thats what i first thought £600 is enough, especially for the little difference they make tbh, a LMS one is £500 i beleive, ill keep searching but want my new engine in my car tbh :p

Im after a second but I wont be going over £500 for that... And you're exactly right... for what you get power-wise... £600-800 is taking the piss a bit. You would be better off putting individual throttle bodies on.
But we are all suckers for the little badge that comes with the manifold... i certainly am but I got mine for £400 but mines not for sale as its being intergrated with a turbo system.

But keep your ear to the ground... put a standard manifold on and get the enigine in. You will find one but just dont pay £800... that guy needs to come back down to earth.

Ye ill keep looking for now.... still getting a few bits together but wanted the inlet before major stuff happened.... if i somehow come across 2 ill let you know :p

I've seen one completely smashed from a front end collision so maybe you'd need a replacement then during a rebuild..

Latest posts

Back