Original FRP air hose / Black universal inlet hose

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Modena

Recently I've fitted an FRP inlet manifold on my 1.7 Puma.
Now I need a airhose that fits. For now I've used a blue Samco hose... but I don't like the colors :p I would like an original black FRP airhose!

Might you also have the FRP engine cover for sale, let me know! Like original/silver better than the blue one I have right now :wink:

OK, that's already a great option! Thanks very much.
I'll be waiting just a little longer to see if anyone has it secondhanded.
If not, I'll get back to you! :grin: Thank you!

Thank you very much! That FRP inspires me :grin: wish he'd accept me on FB :lol:

I've made a deal with Bue3 who was interested in my blue Samco kit! So my FRP inlet hose is on it's way :grin: Thread closed! :cool:

Everyone - ProjectPuma - I came across on FB I think :lol:

I received the hose today and ofcourse fitted it rightaway! I've got kind off a gap right now where the Original airbox was fitted. What should I do with that..... *think* *think* Will be looking around here and there for inspiration!

Gap... Hopefully you still have the arch liner still fitted to stop the air filter from getting saturated by the wheel on a wet day. But something you could consider.. ,maybe running some direct air feed hoses from the front grilles to the air filter?

Yeah,

Good to see on the car, as per Mac, I would either use a carbon panel or aluminium colour coded to cover the hole and fit a cold air feed to it from behind the front grille

Modena said:
Everyone - ProjectPuma - I came across on FB I think :lol:

I received the hose today and ofcourse fitted it rightaway! I've got kind off a gap right now where the Original airbox was fitted. What should I do with that..... *think* *think* Will be looking around here and there for inspiration!

Latest posts

Back