Any CD Changer Compatible Head Unit in MINT Condition

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigglebug

Looking for one in silver ideally but will consider a black one. Must in as newer condition as possible though and I am a fussy old bugger. The MP3 version of the 6000 would be a bonus but not a necessity but I would prefer the later knob volume control versions. Must be fully functional as well.

Regards

Yeah been looking on Ebay but they are either in too bad a condition or unrealistically priced, hopefully one will pop up though

Hi Ian

Not sure I've got a definite budget to be honest but I'd rather pay a heavier price for a perfect one than save a bit and have a half decent one. The most expensive credible ones on Ebay are around £80 with delivery but again there is no guarantee that they are perfect or indeed any better than the ones that sell for £35-40 with delivery. It's a bit luck of the draw as far as the bay is concerned now-a-days.

Basically I've bought one of the Clarion 6 disc changers brand new and want a mint compatible head unit to run it off, the 6000CD MP3 in silver would be the ideal choice but as realistically I'm only really going to listen to TalkSport/5 live and Kiss FM on the radio and use the changer for disc's I can get away with any of the suitable head units even the tape decks so long as it's minty.

You got anything at the moment? I'm in no rush if you think something will turn up at some point. What sort of price would you be looking to get?

Regards

Latest posts

Back