Cover for Wiper Nut

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimmickyflea

Hi,

Today I noticed the little cover disc that hides the nut that attaches the wiper to the car (N/S) has disappeared :-(

Don't know how it has managed to fall out but now I need another because I just hate things like that missing!

Can anyone please help?

Thanks
GF

Courtesy of PumaPeople. Obviously the prices have gone up! I got mine off a Vauxhall (can't remember the model)some years ago, from a breakers yard. Took along the one not missing, to compare, and they fitted tightly (not come off since).
Wiper Caps:
Vauxhall dealer!! Go along quoting part number 90347857 from the ELECTRICAL - BODY section (on the EPC parts system), and for 45p + VAT each you will walk away with a part that fits, looks the part and will not fall off (anywhere near as easy as the Ford one).
You can try the "proper" Ford ones, 1128181 - £1.84 (list) + VAT (Feb '09).

Hi everybody, I 'm just resurrecting this post because I've found that nut covers for VW Golf 4, 5 and 6 fit perfectly. Hope it helps people who find the originals too hard to find or too expensive. You can easily find them on AliExpress or Ebay. These are the ones I bought
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKNeiYC

Latest posts

Back