Anything and Everything

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlG

Hi all,
I'm currently in the process of acquiring all the bits and bobs I need for my track build.
I'm starting with a standard car so I need everything! Engine Performance, Braking, Suspension, Interior (seats, steering wheel, roll cage), Spares (wheels/tyres etc)
So, if anyone has anything they are selling that is track/race related, I would be most grateful if you could let me know.
Many thanks,
Karl

I think my brother has a rear disc conversion that will bolt straight on with handbrake cable.

Also has Mondeo callipers to suit 280mm discs for the front. Again, every needed to do the swap.

Will ask if you're interested and find out how much he wants?

Hi ~ I have a Ford Puma for sale as spares or repairs. 1.77 silver. 2001. 90,000 miles. It has been sat on my drive for 7 months as a SORN. It was ok when I drove it into position but it has been sat for a while hence spares or repairs.

I am in York

I have some coilovers ,poly re beam bushes ,air filter with silicone hose , racing ht leads , Hoffman race tube and back box new ,stainless manifold Milltek

Latest posts

Back