Wanted - Puma Black

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orchid66

Anyone selling or thinking of selling? looking for 70k miles or less preferably....

Thanks

Paul

Hi Orchard66,

Are you still looking for a Puma Black? I have one, however she has done 90,400 miles.
Cheers :grin:

HI,

Good condition for her age. She isn't immaculate but with some general care Im sure she could be stunning. There is rust over the rear wheel arches, which we have had repaired 3 times over the years and the drivers window doesn't always close properly, it needs guidance.
She is driven 4 times a week. Full service history and MOT until Jan 17. She is an Y reg.

I live in Bedfordshire. Is that too far???

If you are interested I can post some pictures for you.

Hi,

Me again. I've just seen from other threads that you live in Scotland. I'm guessing I'm too far away sadly. :-(

Thanks for showing an interest Paul. I'll use her as part exchange then.
All the best

I have a spare ford puma black.car in sound mechanical order however the bodywork needs tlc
I'm in scotland

I have a black ford puma 1.7. Fairly good outer body condition, arches rusting a bit. Black leather front seats from my Ltd edition fiesta. Everything works well such as electrics and air con. Engine drives great and great gear box, new exhaust. I love this wee car. Unfortunately if failed it's mot today for welding work needing done to the underside which I can't afford to fix. If you are a good at welding or know someone that is maybe you could fix?
Im in North Ayrshire Scotland.

Latest posts

Back