Puma front panel

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mate
What do you mean by front panel? Do you mean the bumper, the slam panel or the structure behind the bumper?
Barry

Happy to arrange it, give me the names of who to speak to quote on postage and I'll sort it

Could also do with knowing exactly what you need, this will need welding back in as they're not unbolted. Also more of a stripdown to take it off the inner wings so the slam is complete.

Unfortunately I didn't arrange the courier services that delivered my bumpers so don't know who to contact. The front panel includes the slam panel. If you look on ebay and search puma front panel you will see what I need

Normally when you buy a new front panel, the slam panel is a separate item and requires spot welding to the front panel.

I don't have any slam panels here, but I do have a brand new genuine Ford front slam panel here and I can arrange to drop it off in Buckingham.

Do you have a picture of it as the front panels listings I have seen show the slam panel as part of the front panel. How much do you want for your panel. Thanks

euro car parts sell them but not sure how good they fit

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Puma_1.7_1998/p/car-parts/body-shop/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/body-panel/?803590151&1&352681b93de24146a9fd9ce2bbf864bd089d2732&000607

Latest posts

Back