Wanted Millennium, Good Condition.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planetslick

Hi all,

It's been a while since I was on here (miss my old cat), after years! Of pestering the Mrs has finally relented & decided its time too get rid of her KA, she announced out of nowhere she'd really like a Puma (to my delight) however she insisted it was yellow which instantly limits us to the Millennium, & she doesn't want the hassle I had with arches so no rust, I pointed out the rarity of her requirements meant we'll be overpaying but that didn't seem to bother her, when she knows what she wants she knows haha.

We're checking all the regular places there's a couple we're watching but thought I'd make a post on here incase any club members where considering selling there's & looking for a good mechanical based home for them where it'd be appreciated. Anyone know of any going up for sale just let me know

Cheers
Karl

Thanks, exciting times with the prospect of having a Puma back in the household :happee: just need to show some patients & find the right one.

Latest posts

Back