Fuel pump electrical connector

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst carrying out a full underside rust repair and reseal I managed to damage the electrical connector plug that attaches the wiring loom to the fuel pump. I have looked on the usual Ford websites, eBay etc but cannot locate one (I have even tried looking for the complete loom without joy) does anyone on here have one in their parts stash that the would be willing to sell at the right price.
Thanks
Simon

Hi Simon

I have a loom which I have been chopping bits off which should have the fuel pump plug on but I will need to check first.
Can you post up a couple of pictures of it so I have something for reference...?

If I have got what you need you can have it for the cost of postage..

Hi Simon

I'm having picture issues too..

Hopefully this should be the correct plug...

IMG_15741_zpsrm57r24b.jpg

IMG_15751_zpsnhxwgfbz.jpg

I hope you have the retaining clip from the original plug as this one doesn't have one.

I can supply a clip from another plug but it will be slightly too big and I can't guarantee it will hold securely enough..

Tony

Hi Tony
That's the baby!!! Thought I was never going to see a non damaged one again, yeah I do still have the retaining clip I knew there was a reason not to throw it away.
If you let me know how much and how you want me to pay, I will sort it all out and let you have the address to post it to
Thanks again for all your efforts
Simon

Latest posts

Back