couple of bits wanted....

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_edeson

Hi all

I have recently noticed i have a broken front drivers side spring (standard) when i replace it, is it something that will benefit from changing both sides or is the one ok?

I need or 2 depending on the answer to the above.

Also i need a new heater matrix, i only get fan speed 4 currently so need to replace that... (passenger footwell i believe its located?)

Please let me know if you have these parts - anybody located close to OX7 or SN% if possible? or anybody willing to post?

Thanks

Chris

chris_edeson said:
[post]365210[/post] Also i need a new heater matrix, i only get fan speed 4 currently
You need a new heater resistor pack, not a heater matrix. You are right that it is in the passenger footwell.

For #2 have you checked the resistor pack followed by the heater control panel? Not sure about it being the matrix.

Also for #1 I think it will depend on who you ask but (my local) Ford seemed happy to replace 1 at a time on my Focus.

sorry, i meant the resistor pack not matrix...

has anybody used the bits on ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heater-Blower-Resistor-Motor-Fan-For-Ford-Focus-KA-Fiesta-Mondeo-Puma-Cougar-UK-/291822363727?hash=item43f1f7e44f:g:MTYAAOSw9NdXun8~

Mines a 1.7 R Reg...

Latest posts

Back