FRP Inlet Manifold...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnbradley

Hey...

Looking for a FRP Inlet Manifold if anyone has one for sale...

I have everything else from #316 apart from the manifold and am looking to make a complete engine...

I have £600 waiting...

Thanks

I fear you might need a bit more than £600, I managed to buy one recently that hasn’t ever been engraved with a number but it cost me more than £600 though.
Thought it might turn out to be an investment for the future as I am not sure how rare it is to not be numbered.

I know what ya mean...

I have been told such conflicting information by people on here and certain Facebook groups... apparently two recently were bought for only £550.00...

I am beginning to realise that there seems be a lot of over or under exaggerating when it comes to the FRP parts... almost like making stuff up to make people think that you are cooler than you really are... quite sad really...

Hey ho... will be stripping the engine soon and selling the cams... timing tool and gear box separately... shame really but I will be sure to tell people that I got £6,654.09 for the cams...

I would buy them all day long at £550, but as you say it’s a very different story when it comes to actually trying to buy one. I can’t remember the last time it saw one advertised for that, in fact the last one on eBay was over £800 if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Back