Wing Mirror Bracket

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grynch

Hi all,

I’ve only had my puma for a few months, but unfortunately I’ve run into a small issue. I found that this morning the wing mirror was hanging off the car, and it appears as if some drunken moron has leant on the wing mirror and pushed it off (there are no scratches on the car/mirror and the mirror is still intact).

I have noticed that there appears to be a clip/bracket that is broken - the wing mirror does go back into the car but isn’t as secure as before. I have read that this bracket/clip is designed to break when pushed - I was just wondering if anyone has one for sale/would know where I can purchase one? I have looked online but been unsuccessful so far.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried a scrapyard?
they may not have a puma but a mk5 fiesta they may have in and i would think its the same bracket,so just swop them over,

You could also try [ref]Ian G[/ref] who has more spare parts than anyone for the Puma.

Thank you both for the replies - I’ll have a look into the scrapyard option and see if anything comes up. If not, I’ll try the other options.

Latest posts

Back