Puma under £1k

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planetslick

Hey guys, long time since I was here. I thought I'd make a post just on the off chance anyone was looking to seek a Puma.

My Mrs & I have fancied returning to the Puma world for a while now we thoroughly miss our beloved Puma Jazz & my daily Saab 93 is just about giving up so this seems a good excuse too put the feelers out.

We have no real restrictions on a car, if it needs a little TLC that isn't an issue I'm quite hands on, I've only come here first rather than the local ads as I know a lot of people care about their Puma's & want them to go to good home.

Im located in Durham so the closer the better but distance isn't a deal breaker, thanks in advance Karl

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1534681230155940/permalink/2145771925713531/?sale_post_id=2145771925713531#

In Newcastle seen on this north east facebook group.
Thunder, looks alright and its an 02.
At a guess looks like the lower sills have been done at somepoint unless I am seeing things on that lower rear skirt looking strange.
Might even had a rear quarter or two painted. No idea unless you see it in person.

Yeah I've seen that one, I've also noticed a red one with 102k in Sunderland. Thinking about having a look at those on Sunday

Latest posts

Back