breaking puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well clearly joining this group was a complete and utter waste of my time as no one can bothered to reply to anything I've asked, even an acknowledgement would suffice! Never mind!

It's a possibility that nobody is breaking a puma currently, hence no reply. No need for the attitude 👍

You're kicking off because nobody has replied within 24hrs of asking a question? Sorry mate, this isn't Google! :roll:

'Wanted' and 'For Sale' threads are not intended for general discussion hence you should not expect replies if no one has something of relevance to add.

Common courtesy would be the usual form. It wasn't just this post I'd asked two questions along the same line and after a week or so no replies. As many of you should appreciate, when you've an issue with a car you pretty well want it resolved sooner rather than later, which is the norm on more professional sites. Goodbye

aikmanmosquito said:
Common courtesy would be the usual form. It wasn't just this post I'd asked two questions along the same line and after a week or so no replies. As many of you should appreciate, when you've an issue with a car you pretty well want it resolved sooner rather than later, which is the norm on more professional sites. Goodbye

Are you sure you were asking here? :?

You've been here since 2012 and have made 12 posts, that's not even 2 posts per year on average, 3 of those in this thread. In that time you've posted 2 wanted ads and 3 general topics

• wiring diagram - No idea if you received the diagram or not as you again abandoned the thread

I actually think that your own comments here are rude and based on what I've read, not even quantitative.

Latest posts

Back