Modified Nationals - 28-30th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Welcome to Modified Nationals. Are you looking for the most cutting edge cars in the UK, hot and sexy girls, great entertainment ALL weekend? Look No further. Everything you are looking for will be @ Modified Nationals 2010, Peterborough Showground. You can come to the show for a day or stay for the whole weekend. Purchase tickets NOW for the best Modified Car Show of the year..Adults from £12.50, Under 14’s FREE

http://www.modifiednationals.co.uk/

Just for info. I won't be going as it's really not my thing, but if you want to point and laugh at some truly awful chavved up crap and hang out with da kidz, it could be good.

Burberry is optional ;)

Do you think I'd get a kicking if I went about laughing at pointing?

I doubt it, as half of the target market probably can't drive anyway.

Neil said:
I doubt it, as half of the target market probably can't drive anyway.

Most of that crowd can't afford the entry fee, usually with the big shows like this they congregate near the gate, as they can't get in with the nice cars.
Me and the missus are going, but I agree a lot of the cars there are not my thing, although most of the drivers there will be the majority of responsible modders, not the minority of tossers who give car enthusiast a bad name, but the weekend camping, put car on a stand, leave it and have a few beers appealed to me. I definately won't be using any of the 4 disco tents though, as its all random noise to me!
as there is no Puma stand, my missus's Puma will be on the UKHCC stand with me.

i will be there, agreed the whole drink and camping thing is great. Fingers crossed for some decent weather. wont be in the puma though

Latest posts

Back