My Puma.. Maximum Track Attack!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers! makes it worth while doing when other people like what ive done!

anyway... a few pics of how my car stands at the min... pics from yesterdays meet on one of our many stops in seagrave

Picture171.jpg

Picture172.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture164.jpg

looks great jay! well done mate!

you sound just like me with the not going to sell business. I totally agree. once i get a second car i will go nuts on this one.

been saying it a fekkin year but i need to come down CCC.

yeh you deffo gotta come down!! everythursday at 7:30pm Six hills hotel!!

yup this is my car and no one elses, it'll just keep getting bigger and better.... it may also get wider......

all the sound deadening, carpets, roof lining, few more trim panels, bucket seats will also save weight, and then im going a diet!

im also getting rid of the lime green and going for orange, feel like a change!!

Lime green induction hose for sale.....

haha yeh I did that and went red. wow I am still having issues with it and wish I had kept it green for the interior light issue!

lol interior light.... thats too anal for me, im just fitting orange hoses and painting the calipers and thats about it!

Got a few little bits done on the car over the bank holiday weekend...

Got bored of the lime green bits on the car so it all going, sold the Induction Hose and the other hoses i had on there, all being replaced with orange!

So to start i replaced the washer jet hoses with orange hose and tidied it all up with some p clips... was awful drilling into the carbon bonnet!! was scared id go through the other side lol

Picture066.jpg

Then i found a new company called JS Performance producing silecone hoses, very good quality aswell i might add, and there ALOT cheaper than Samco or SFS, so i ordered the 2 radiator hoses from them, £50!
Fitted...

Top Hose
Picture064.jpg

Bottom Hose
Picture069.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Gonna be ordering the Induction hose when they've got the tooling sorted and made them up!

Also ordered some orange caliper paint and im gonna be repaing the rocker cover electric orange then getting the strut brace out and having it powder coated to match!

Plenty more work to be getting on with!

Oh and ive bought anothe car hehehe... my new track rat!

Jay Got a link for this company?

Be intresting to see if they do any yellow hose and what kinda cash we are talking about??

Car looks the business as normal and this second one sounds intresting- Pics??

Latest posts

Back