Pippa Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to visit Tony today:

WP_20131130_13_32_17_Pro.jpg

Regular viewers may recall that a while back I found someone had reversed into Pippa, scratching up the tailgate and bending the rear wiper. Tony kindly agreed to swap tailgates with me as he's not planning on keeping his current one. He also sorted me out with a better condition handbrake gaiter and rear boot carpet, as well as an ingenious solution for keeping the parcel shelf strings in place. What a dude! :thumbs:

Old one removed:

WP_20131130_11_51_06_Pro.jpg

New one being installed:

WP_20131130_11_51_02_Pro.jpg

Was even treated to not one, but two bacon rolls and several cups of tea (looking at no-one in particular... *cough* Lee *cough*):

WP_20131130_12_52_51_Pro.jpg

:-D

I know! Tony doesn't f**k about when it comes to bacon rolls! :lol:

Sorry the multiple choiceness of it all temporarily unhinged me
I'm better now

ALL THE SAME THOUGH TWO FRACKING SAUCES :grin: :grin: :grin: two

CherryVimto said:
evilrob said:
Was even treated to not one, but two bacon rolls
....and that was 6 pieces of bacon, if you weren't counting!
I wasn't counting, but I was just about to point out that people might not be able to tell from the photo that there was more bacon than there was roll! :thumbs:

evilrob said:
Was even treated to not one, but two bacon rolls and several cups of tea (looking at no-one in particular... *cough* Lee *cough*):
It's OK, I've left instructions with my family for my gravestone. It will read as follows,

"Here Lies Lee - 1978 - 20[insert year here]
He never let the flavour flood out..."

Thankfully not Pippa this time, but still annoying - someone's driven into the Jeep now:

WP_20131210_20_23_35_Pro.jpg

:crazy:

I bought a 06 Fiesta Zetec S while my puma is being restored and since I've had it some kids have danced on the bonnet, some one scuffed the o/s rear corner in a car park and a bus reversed into the front of it. Sigh lol it was mint too.

Quick update: there is no update. Haven't even driven her since the middle of December. I avoid using her when it's wet unless I *really* have no other way of getting somewhere - and it's pretty much rained every day hasn't it? :(

Now she's mechanically sound, 2014 will be the year of the expensive cosmetic work - refurb the alloys, new sills installed, arch rust cut out and replaced, one or two car park dings sorted out, possibly front bumper and bonnet respray. Then towards the middle of the year I was thinking of replacing the shocks and springs, and treating her to some new tyres. Providing there are no unexpected big expenses this year, there might be a new windscreen on the cards as well. Oh, and new headlight enclosures and a near side rear light cluster as well.

After that, I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm sure I'll find something though!

Latest posts

Back