Pippa Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sailed through MOT. :cool:

Stopped in at the bodyshop on the way back to get a quote for the arch and sill, plus popping out a few dings and giving the stone-chipped bumper/bonnet a respray. He also reckoned he could sort the slight imperfection in the roof caused by little scrotes using my car as an obstacle course.

Then stopped at wheel refurb place to get a quote for that too.

Gonna be an expensive summer!

Well, I must be a div, 'cos I got some 8.5mm grommets from Maplin and they won't go over the pegs lol

The Arch Bishop said:
Sometimes it's better to just get everything done at once! Very much looking forward to the progress this year Rob! :thumbs:
I've had some unexpected non-car related expenses which have eaten into my car budget for this year unfortunately, so I'll have to scale back my plans for 2014. I definitely get the arch, sill and alloys sorted. I've already bought one brand new headlight enclosure, so I really need to get another one or it'll look silly. Everything else will have to wait I think. :(

PumaHammer said:
Well, I must be a div, 'cos I got some 8.5mm grommets from Maplin and they won't go over the pegs lol
You really needed to check the size as I couldn't remember what ones I bought as I got them a few years ago.
I put the web link up as a general nudge in the right direction.

Ah ok lol

Well I went and got a multi pack from Halfords and they are a bit softer and worked a treat so all is good :)

Cheers buddy.

PumaHammer said:
Ah ok lol

Well I went and got a multi pack from Halfords and they are a bit softer and worked a treat so all is good :)

Cheers buddy.
Can you post a link to the product you bought / the correct size, fella? It's a brilliant solution when you get the right size isn't it - no more comedy parcel shelf! :thumbs:

CherryVimto said:
PumaHammer said:
You really needed to check the size as I couldn't remember what ones I bought as I got them a few years ago.
Tone - can you edit your previous post so no other poor sod ends up with a pack of washers they may or may not ever find a use for! :lol:

Rob, will do. Will pop out to motor later or in the morning and get the details off the pack matey :)

Ok, the grommets I bought from Halfords are:

HFX 502
Price Code: M
Assorted Blanking & Cable Grommets.

Few different sizes in there, I just tried a couple and found what was best.

Steve.

evilrob said:
PumaHammer said:
Ah ok lol

Cheers buddy.
Can you post a link to the product you bought / the correct size, fella? It's a brilliant solution when you get the right size isn't it - no more comedy parcel shelf! :thumbs:

CherryVimto said:
PumaHammer said:
Tone - can you edit your previous post so no other poor sod ends up with a pack of washers they may or may not ever find a use for! :lol:
Post edited... Sorry for the confusion

Pippa Puma cheekily snuck into this nice FRP shot someone took at the Essex meet this weekend (nicked from the Facebook group):

10352393_259650867556603_3120518004559188954_n.jpg

:-D

Or not... tipping it down. :?

WP_20140802_13_53_50_Pro.jpg

May have to clean her onsite. :|

Latest posts

Back