My racing puma build

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I can't see any of the pictures, however, let me know if I can be of any help.

I'm selling my blue silicon inlet hose if any one near Maidstone wants to collect it .not sure what make it is thort I'd check here before it goes on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-1-7-Silicon-Inlet-Hose-/261721405272?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cefcfb758" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i did mine white, to match the car :) not Perfect thoug...

1780795_10154739794620596_3538960142279973371_n.jpg

Cartman can you help I'm trying to fit my alternator back on after fitting the manifold but can't seem to get a socket at the last bolt at the front the one that's sandwiched in between the alternator and the pipes for the manifold driving me up the wall seems impossible .

evileye5060 said:
Any suggestions on how to do this bolt up it's driving me mad :evil:

When I was refurbishing my alternator I took the light off and did it through the light opening using a ratchet and the angled addition (don't know the name in English, you know what it is, the same thing like CV joint on car). Granted, I don't have FRP inlet…. Anyway, taking the light off should give you some space.

Iv removed the plastic of the light so I might try taking the hole thing out tomorrow .i managed to remove the bolt on the original easy put it cuz the pipes are really close

Wild E means a universal joint plugged between the socket and your ratchet. You may be able to tighten the bolt with that, mines just a standard manifold and I can't remember it being a problem to tighten with the headlamp out.
Barry

On my FRP it's a socket head bolt, makes it a bit easier to do with a long hexagon Allen key. Still is a pig to do though.
I can imagine trying to get a normal socket on there being very difficult.
Paul

Latest posts

Back