My racing puma build

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inch_titanium_hex_socket_head_cap_bolt_420cc300.jpg

No. Don't think my local ford know what a FRP is. It will have a finis number more like to be a 909 number but if someone can point you in the right direction of the old FRP parts list it could be on there.

Failing that take size of your old bolt length and pitch size and order one online.

Cheers

Ally

I think they're 8mm thread. Just search for ' socket cap screw' and find the one same length as your old bolt.
Paul

The allen bolt will be the answer to your problem.

Fitting will be easy if you us a ball head allen keys like these..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britool-9-Piece-Long-Ball-End-Head-Hexagon-Allen-Key-Set-1-5-10mm-/131304953380?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e92629624" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can get good torque with up to 20` angle (plus theyre not at all bulky)

Thanks people just tryed getting it out to measure it and it's bloody stuck can't pull it out duno how I even got it in there .will try one more time with headlight completely out and a angle peace on the socket tomorrow some one said a crows foot spanner but didn't wana buy one if it's pointless

Anymore news on the bodykit? Dead interested to see what happens as mine is going to be started again in the next few weeks.

Yes, I think so.
It`s probably a different pipe on the frp than the std 1.7.
I`m sure one of the guys who`s done the conversion will let you know for certain.

I'm sure that ones right as I have seen a photo of it going to were I have it but there doesn't seem to be anything left to go in the one next to temp sensor :-(

Latest posts

Back