My racing puma build

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. It`s a smaller bore than the servo vacuum
(I still think this is the one)
The rubber seals it and the brass ring grabs it and doesn`t let it back out (a bugger to change)

That one also round the back got a bigger nipple to allow for the rubber bit that attaches to the plastic pipe .the one that is held in with the plastic thing that allows it in not out is defo the one at the front been looking for photos and that's about the only one you can see properly.cant find any photos of the under side of a manifold so just got hope someone has a look on there one as I'm out of ideas .

gallery_435_252_128200.jpg

This the photo iv been looking for it has a bung in it :)

Changed the fuel filter and filled it up with some super and she lives .the revs are but funny some times when you rev it right up and they drop the revs go up and down couple of times before settling but it hasn't been started for a while .

Yeah The battery's been off so that should do it I think .i also spoke to the company that remapped it and they said it would just learn the new manifold after a reset .

Seems to be running ok it needs a good thrashing as not been driven for ages still waiting for my licence tho dvla is being so slow .

Kerian txt me on Facebook now won't be replacing my kit so going to have to try and do something with what I have .any suggestions

You are still entitled to a refund even tho he has shut his business down in my opinion, your panels are clearly not fit for purpose. Kieran shutting his business down seems a little to convenient with the amount of customers who are having a lot of issues with him not delivering and shoddy quality parts.

Think I got more chance of being struck by lightening than getting the money back it was my birthday present from my mrs as iv had really shit year so I'm just gona av to try and do something with it.

See if you can find a body shop who will chuck in it the oven for a bake. This should encourage any trapped air that is likely to escape to come out, so you know exactly where the fibreglass needs to be addressed. Would be my first port of call anyway. It is definitely doable yourself with some patience and fibreglass filler.

Latest posts

Back