rally / test car footage

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedeltahf

just uploaded some of this weekends tests on you tube if any one is interested

heres the link to the 1st of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtmrE5NBIZ0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hiya, looks like a hoot. What is that classed as? I notice there's no helmets or suits etc.

they called classic targa events you can use a bog standard road car if you want

have a look at british road rallying site calander for event info

Bit different than nissan! Durham dales was more like that before it morphed into nissan. Looking good hope your getting the car sorted.

Graeme

You running 14" or 15" wheels as have some new 14" forest tyres sat in the garage that we won't be using.

jim clarke rally last year and we dont like to shout about the road rally scene too much as the police and councils are already against it.

great fun though if you want to give your puma a run, any classic targa event will let you enter you just need a navigator / passanger secure battery warning triangle and spill kit. there are 2 in june in the north east and im sure others round the country.

What events are in June? I am not in any clubs so miss out on a lot of events that are happening. Will be able to do more once my avenger is sold and I have room to work.

Graeme

shaw trophy on 14th june and lake district on 28th , may need a nav for the 28th if you fancy it waiting on confirmation at the mo

Ha ha sitting in the wrong seat makes me sick! If your struggling I know of a few people you could try.

Graeme

Did you get told to take the in car off? I notice the lads in the imp still have some up.

For anyone interested the Shaw Trophy runs on the 14th of June, more info here:

http://www.wdmc.org.uk/?page=157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Phil

no just thought it best as there are people who want to stop this type of event and dont want to give them any fuel

Phil is the Shaw all tarmac? Just could fancy doing something in the twingo.

Graeme

Hi Graeme,

Its a mix of tarmac and loose. Mainly tarmac but with a few farm track type tests.

If you dont fancy it I could use a few extra marshals!

Phil

Latest posts

Back