My racing puma build

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame about the kit as was very interested in his kits for a future project. Does anyone know if the Pumaspeed kits are any good?

I think the Tuninghaus kit is the same as the Pumaspeed kit (which is UK based).

IIRC Pumaspeed are punting them for circa £1100.

Are all your panels shagged? Would it be worth perhaps just sourcing the ones you need? I recall earlier that you mentioned you asked for thicker panels for your kit. Unsure if this would make it difficult to mix and match them.

evileye5060 said:
Yeah they all seem to have holes bumpers seem to be the most the wings have little hole that keep appearing .

I would be so annoyed after paying quite a substantial amount of money. The items you have received are really poor quality. Shame on the supplier for not at least offering some kind of solution, especially as they were a well known member on here.

Hope you figure something out and keep on with the project.

Alex

Yeah I know he did offer to replace a single piece but they all like it bumpers Probley the worst but he not replayed to me .

I would try repairing it with the resin, not the filler. Try putting on some resin first and then finishing it of with the filler. But if holes keep appearing, he didn't roll the reinforcement in the resin enough to get a good bond or he mixed in to much of catalyst and the resin reacted to fast and already started to harden. If so, there is nothing you can do about it now, I am affraid.
Sorry to bring you the bad news, don't kill the messanger

Ok m8 il give that ago .only one person to blame for all this .really wouldn't have minded but went back on his word and now ignoring me feel like I have been royally screwed over

Just got these rear beam bushes on ebay (problem solving bushes)0 with life time warranty for £30 seems good .decided to put the car back together as going for mot soon and haven't driven it since rear disk conversion and Frp manifold .iv left my Frp kit in my hot garage in hope that any sink holes will appear and I can start work again.just hope it passes the mot ,

Try putting fibreglass sheet behind the hole, then fill the hole on the other side with Fibral (can get it in halfords), then you can use normal polyester filler to smooth the surface out. It should be very strong like that.

http://www.autopaintsbrighton.co.uk/u-pol-fibral-sandable-glass-fibre-repair-paste-upol-1litre-75-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rear poly bushes fitted now took 4hrs had to use a large vice to press them in thought they would just slide straight in from the add .all ready for the mot

Latest posts

Back