Production Changes / Options Etc

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that there is no information about it as far, so...

What were the upholstery options for Puma? Anything apart from fabric and leather in Special Editions?

In the UK, fabric was standard, leather only available in the special editions. We haven't got any specific information on the options available outside of the UK.

Can the MK1 be upgraded with the later type parts such as bigger front discs, better brake servo etc?

Yes. There are thread with information from people that have done the same. I swapped the early calipers for later ones. The brake servo discussion has come up a few times as well.

I've just bought a 1.7 on an X plate for my girlfriend's runabout. This thread has been helpful in clearing up my questions about its spec and build. I have Pacific Green, with the Lux Pack and blue badge on the steering wheel.

My leather rear seats are branded Recaro, but the leather fronts are not. Is that normal?

Byrninho said:
My leather rear seats are branded Recaro, but the leather fronts are not. Is that normal?
No. The only Recaro seats were in the Millennium edition, and front seats only. The rears were standard Puma seats.

Latest posts

Back