Rosty Puma 1.7 transformation in Lambo

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tuonokid said:
[post]356222[/post] :roll:
:lol: might not be to everyone's taste but can't deny the quality of work there! I wouldn't go for those colours but I am seriously loving the leather recovering, especially the dash. Something I have often pondered but I dread to think how much it would cost..!

Rost said:
[post]356204[/post] It was the all day work but it worth it
Very good going to have got all of that lot above done in a day, bet you slept well that night. A veritable modern day Bond Bug.

Well done.

Toyed with having that colour myself. Looks like the one they put on those focus st's. Did some dipping over it, looks nice but the cheapest quote I had was £2500 plus paint :lol:

Hi Emma
I wasn't commenting on his car the :roll: was for his reply to your comment of "thanks men", it's probably lost in translation that you are a young lady/woman/girl/female (cross out what you don't like). :)
Barry

:grin: this car is going to look amazing once completed!

Really liking the colour scheme.

tuonokid said:
[post]356230[/post] Hi Emma
I wasn't commenting on his car the :roll: was for his reply to your comment of "thanks men", it's probably lost in translation that you are a young lady/woman/girl/female (cross out what you don't like). :)
Barry
My mistake :D seems to be the case that if there isn't something obviously pink and/or fluffy about one's online presence one is automatically deemed to be male :pose2:

gingerdave said:
Like that seen similar colour on an Elise.

Yes, colour is really similar to lotos )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-08-23-04-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-08-23-04-44.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 7,207
ArtfulHussy said:
[post]356248[/post]
tuonokid said:
[post]356230[/post] Hi Emma
Barry
My mistake :D seems to be the case that if there isn't something obviously pink and/or fluffy about one's online presence one is automatically deemed to be male :pose2:

sorry Emma , my mistake...I've just registered and don't know how to look profile yet ... ) but hope you will still folow and help me to finish my project!

red said:
[post]356247[/post] :grin: this car is going to look amazing once completed!

Really liking the colour scheme.[/quot

planning to drive my lady till the end of the year :grin:

Robyorks said:
[post]356229[/post] Toyed with having that colour myself. Looks like the one they put on those focus st's. Did some dipping over it, looks nice but the cheapest quote I had was £2500 plus paint :lol:

take your ''cat'' and come to Ukraine I'll make it for you 2000 dollar with painting :!:

Rost said:
[post]356253[/post]
Robyorks said:
[post]356229[/post] Toyed with having that colour myself. Looks like the one they put on those focus st's. Did some dipping over it, looks nice but the cheapest quote I had was £2500 plus paint :lol:

take your ''cat'' and come to Ukraine I'll make it for you 2000 dollar with painting :!:

and for the rest money you can have fun here for two weeks , during the painting)

Guy's and Girls )
Please help!
decide to paint all car in orange even black parts on bamper and so on... waht you say ?

this things

Attachments

• gallery_104_18_23718.jpg
    gallery_104_18_23718.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 7,206
Yes I agree leave the black. If you wanted to try something a little different you could maybe look at getting the black parts carbon dipped?

Latest posts

Back