Parts from my Puma - will update as and when things come up!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have another set off the silver one if you're interested? Probably a bit dirtier, but complete set.

Free exhaust to the collector....

Backbox has probably seen better days internally but centre section and exterior of the exhaust seems good.

Got boot carpets (sides) going begging if anyone wants them for free!? All in good order except the trim has come unstuck from the jack door.

XAF said:
[post]358085[/post]
moondustka said:
[post]358082[/post]
tuonokid said:
[post]358061[/post] Hoarder! :)
Barry

Me or James?! :lol:

That'll be me Ben!! It's true though, I swear Ford will come knocking one day asking I've a left felangie for a Puma!!!

Can anyone explain to a foreigner as myself what is felangie? I understand it will most probably kill the joke, but I can't find translation for it.... :cry:

Wild E. Coyote said:
[post]358410[/post]
XAF said:
[post]358085[/post]
moondustka said:
[post]358082[/post]
tuonokid said:
[post]358061[/post] Hoarder! :)
Barry

Me or James?! :lol:

That'll be me Ben!! It's true though, I swear Ford will come knocking one day asking I've a left felangie for a Puma!!!

Can anyone explain to a foreigner as myself what is felangie? I understand it will most probably kill the joke, but I can't find translation for it.... :cry:

Hi Sinisa!!! Ooops, sorry, if you don't watch Friends you won't get that humour! In the scene I'm referring to Rachel wants to get off the plane and blames it on the 'left felangie' being missing - a part that doesn't exist.

Ah, I see! I do watch Friends (although they were aired quite a few years ago). Come to that, our absolute favourites are Only Fools and Horses and I indeed have a collection of DVD's at home...

Thanks for a clarification

I've now scrapped the exhaust. Was worth £0.78 apparently :lol:

Heatshields are going to James (XAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back