Rosty Puma 1.7 transformation in Lambo

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today all day spent deciding what to do with washing box . After Lambo's installation was no space for it. Decide to cut the box little bit and make new wholes for cable's.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    688.2 KB · Views: 10,132
  • IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    493.6 KB · Views: 10,132
  • IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    765 KB · Views: 10,132
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    601 KB · Views: 10,132
Today my morning started not from coffee but from knife and side lights) need to cut them again because of lambo doors.

Then I found a perfect place for amp and sub ! But I lol forgot to photo sub after installation)), and put side panels)

Attachments

• IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    269 KB · Views: 10,106
  • IMG_0244.JPG
    IMG_0244.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 10,106
  • IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 10,106
  • IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 10,106
As usual there was no all parts, can't find them anywhere to by , decide to make such things to install side panels...

Attachments

• IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 10,105

Attachments

• IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 10,105
  • IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 10,105
There was also place in side panel , to cut for sub but for a first time decide to leave like this to try...

More results for my readers

Attachments

• IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    951.7 KB · Views: 10,087
  • IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    831.9 KB · Views: 10,087
Rost said:
[post]358621[/post] More results for my readers

...they've done a great job on the interior, I never knew it until now but I crave leather wrapped rear panels/parcel shelf 'holders' :grin:

Out of interest, how much have they charged you to do the interior? Apologies if it seems a rude question, just curious to know how it compares to prices over here?

g-whizz said:
Rost said:
[post]358621[/post] More results for my readers

...they've done a great job on the interior, I never knew it until now but I crave leather wrapped rear panels/parcel shelf 'holders' :grin:

Out of interest, how much have they charged you to do the interior? Apologies if it seems a rude question, just curious to know how it compares to prices over here?

It's ok, Price is not a secret ;) for all leather interior I pay 650$ with material and work together. They start from 1500$ , but I like to bargain, so....)))) but all parts I take over and installed by myself.
In Ukraine problem with our inside currency , exchange price changes ich day higher, so when you pay in $ can have good discount))
And how many such work cost in your country, if it's not a secret)

$650 for all that?!! Even with the current weak pound that's only just over £500! That's a LOT cheaper than here, I suspect I could drive to you, have them do the work then drive back and it would still be cheaper than getting it done here :grin:

Very nice repairs man, i also love the seats they look awesome. Not sure what to think of lambo doors on a Puma but it sure is creative! Can you fit the wings without problem to the car with those door struts? Great effort and details, curious to see it all together. Thumbs up

g-whizz said:
[post]358655[/post] $650 for all that?!!
These things are all relative and labour costs are somewhat different - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Frank said:
g-whizz said:
These things are all relative and labour costs are somewhat different - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

...yup, aware of that... but it still has me pondering a way of getting an interior there and getting the work done , or thinking maybe I need to check if my sat nav covers Ukraine :grin:

TylerB said:
[post]358710[/post] Very nice repairs man, i also love the seats they look awesome. Not sure what to think of lambo doors on a Puma but it sure is creative! Can you fit the wings without problem to the car with those door struts? Great effort and details, curious to see it all together. Thumbs up

Thanks
Had to cut the wings because of lambo construction . Will show on photo later

Frank said:
[post]358712[/post]
g-whizz said:

It shows only average monthly salaries . And maybe its correct because I work on two jobs and my official monthly salary 110€ )
Thats why my project continues for 2 years )

Latest posts

Back