Cosworth style 16" Mondeo alloys w/ tyres WHITE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TGPlayer1

As per the title, I'm selling my Mondeo Si rims and tyres that I had fitted to my Puma. A change of direction for the car means I no longer need these.

The colour is Ford Diamond White but it's custom mixed to be two shades whiter, so it's more like the modern day Ford Frozen White. Two will need repainting as they have what would seem to be moisture beneath the lacquer, as well as some stone chips. The other two are basically unmarked, just with some very light scratching on one of them. All four have centre caps and I have detailed the Ford logo with BMW Black Sapphire - it's not perfect but looks good from a distance.

The tyres are LingLong GreenMax and Sunny SN3630 in 215/40/16 86W, which is as close to the standard 195/50/15 as you can get in 16". Also the extra width adds a bit more 'meanness' to the aesthetics. All four are in excellent condition with a solid 6.5-7.5mm across the tread and no scrubbing or tears in the sidewall.

I think that's everything, any more details then please PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I'm located in south Manchester and am available for them to be collected at any time, more or less.

I'm asking for £200 collected or £235 posted, but I will consider all offers.

Cheers,
Tom.

Completely forgot to post some pictures :roll:

I'm happy to take more photos on request.

Also you may spot there's a space saver at the bottom of the pile; that's also for sale. It's a Ford fitment 125/80/15 which matches these tyres and standard Puma/Fiesta etc.

For that I want £15 collected or £30 posted.

Not much of a rivalry; nobody is interested :lol:

I'll reduce the price to £175 collected or £210 posted, now they've got to be worth that.

Link to the eBay listing:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112197966762?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back