whats the car worth

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoboracing31

hi everyone
I used to have a puma track car that I used as my daily drive and absolutely loved it. unfortunately it was rotten and had to go.
after a couple years without one I really want to get a puma again I have found a thunder for sale that looks really clean no mention of any rot on past mots and arches and sills look good. I am going to view it properly on Friday. how much are these going for atm. very hard to get an idea as there isn't many to compare it too being rust free etc lol
any help would be much appreciated
cheers

In good shape a Thunder would be between 1000 and 2000 I'd expect. Varying factors of history, condition, colour etc make the values very different. Also depends if the buyer is in a rush to sell or not.

Bit of a spread on price from £300 to over a grand, still a few cheap ones about and you might get a nice one within that but if its a genuinely good one then four figures wouldn't be out of the way. And if so then it'll certainly pay you to own it next couple of years, prices are only going one way.

cheers guys viewing it tomorrow now hopefully its as good as it looks
thank for the help
if I get it I will post pics

Latest posts

Back