New(ish) FRP Owner

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard_rip

Hi all

I thought I'd introduce myself. I picked up number 219 about 18 months as I've always love the look and sound of the FRP.
When we picked the car up it had just had the rear arches etc done and the wheels had been resprayed but there were quite a few mechanical problems, they are being sorted, thread to follow soon :)

richard_rip said:
[post]360454[/post] Hi all

I thought I'd introduce myself. I picked up number 219 about 18 months as I've always love the look and sound of the FRP.
When we picked the car up it had just had the rear arches etc done and the wheels had been resprayed but there were quite a few mechanical problems, they are being sorted, three to follow soon :)

Welcome!! They do tug at your heart..... and wallet but worth it in the end!

XAF said:
[post]360457[/post]
richard_rip said:
[post]360454[/post] Hi all

When we picked the car up it had just had the rear arches etc done and the wheels had been resprayed but there were quite a few mechanical problems, they are being sorted, three to follow soon :)

Welcome!! They do tug at your heart..... and wallet but worth it in the end!

That they do, my mum had one when they were released and I was 17 at the time so obviously I thought it was awesome. It's proved difficult to get hold of parts for some bits though, the bigs ends were a mere

If it is had work done on the body to keep the rust at bay then that's the main thing. All the other mechanical bits can get sorted one way or the other! Welcome to FRP ownership ;-)

Latest posts

Back