ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newandedgy

Hi all just joined. Bought my first Puma a few months ago now. I'm a Ford man and always wondered if the Puma was any good so bought one. It's a 2002 with FSH 47k. It was for sale local to me. I've bought some fan blade alloys as I think they are better than the 9 spokes and bought a plate. Haven't driven it much but so far so good.

I'm with you on the fan blades, think they suit the car better. Will probably swap mine out in the future.

Great purchase by the way, looks great in red.

Hello and welcome to the Forum. Nice to see another red one like mine, it seems to be quite a rare colour.
Barry

Welcome - looks a nice car. I bought a set of 9 spokes on a whim, but my car is actually still running on the original fanblades which I prefer - part of the original character of the car. Plate good too. Hope you enjoy it!

Welcome! Nice looking Puma there and great low miles!

Hi all thanks very much. Hopefully will get out and about in April. Looking forward to it.

Catweasel said:
[post]360639[/post] Great looking Puma. My first was red too.
First? You have obviously had more then one. I always liked them in red. I didn't realise the changes on model other than the wheels until I read the model changes thread on here. Silver looks good though on a Puma where it doesn't on much else.

Newandedgy said:
[post]360648[/post]
Catweasel said:
[post]360639[/post] Great looking Puma. My first was red too.
First? You have obviously had more then one. I always liked them in red. I didn't realise the changes on model other than the wheels until I read the model changes thread on here. Silver looks good though on a Puma where it doesn't on much else.

My first was a 2001 red on nine spoke wheels, my current is a 2001 med steel blue. It came on F1 wheels but now has a choice of nine spoke or Thunder wheels. Despite owning newish "sporty" cars, I still love the Puma.

Welcome along - glad we got registration sorted during "SQLerrorgate" :lol:

Thought I would stick the plates on, run her up ready for the better months ahead and take some pics.

Latest posts

Back