New Moondust arrival

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya Richard.
Sorry to hear that you're having to part with your car.
I'm seriously interested. Typically - as you're probably aware, the PM function isn't working at the moment! I'll be watching the for sale section intently.

Hi Richard, when PM's are working please let me know, or if you text Barry he'll give you my number!

RICHARD MANSFIELD2 said:
[post]360474[/post] Hi,
This will probably be my last post on this thread. Regrettably due to a drastic change in my circumstance this Puma is now up for sale.
A full add. will appear in the for sale section.

Regards,
Richard.
That's a pity, as I seriously reckon you are/were the right owner for that car.

I say that, as I remember when that car first came up here and I could immediately see its merit. However, silver isn't a colour that I care for and I would have been the wrong owner for it. I would have just regarded it as just another car and driven it as such - driven come rain or shine and washed once a month, whether it needed it or not. So, now you know why I didn't buy it at the time, ;)

You've treated it just as it should be and well done for that. As for selling, have you thought about contacting a Ford museum? That condition and that mileage, I wouldn't be surprised if Ford themselves don't have one like it, unless they pulled one off the production line at the time. That would give other people the chance to see it, which is what it deserves. When have you heard me ever say anything like that about any other Puma? Yep, it really is that good.

Yep, other people are going to be 'really interested', but, er, they would be, wouldn't they? And...they are going to promise to look after it, as well and all the rest.

Seems to me your problem is going to be getting the right price from the right owner for that car.

Seriously, give Fords a ring.

Hi
As previously stated I thought I would already have made my last entry, but I would like to thank all of you for your positive comments. To be honest I am gutted that I have to pass it on, I like to think that some one will benefit from my misfortune and who ever they are I wish them well. Frank thanks for your input I think I will look into that.

Regards,
Richard.

PS Having said that I still have the black one to enjoy and preserve.

Sorry to hear that Richard. I would love the car too but i would be in serious domestic trouble if I bought a 2nd, 2nd car Puma!

Frank has it exactly right, if Beaulieu can have a rusty 2cv, then any serious museum should have as immaculate a Puma as yours. Also don't feel you have to leave the forum, we always value your posts and you still have the other Puma

Will

Hi Will

I will always be a big fan of the Puma, best car I have ever owned and had the joy to drive. I will always keep my black one, preserve it forever and remain on the site. I have contacted all the major museums to offer my silver Puma for display with no strings attached for a long term (10 years). My offer of a loan to all of them has been declined.

Regards
Richard

Hi Richard
Oh that's a shame about the museums, but all credit to you for trying. Maybe they see Pumas as being still too new. Good luck with it, I do hope it goes to someone on this forum who will give it the care and garage that it needs. Glad you will stay on here and keep the black one though. Will

Hope you don't mind, I changed the title to include the mileage in your ad and also added the link back to this thread to make things easier.

Very nice car. Think there's a guy on the other site looking for a car just like yours. Have you still got it and are you on that site?

:lol: "The other site"

You can mention their name here we won't lambast you.

Latest posts

Back