Wanted - Front Bumper and lower grill.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N1X

As a result of vandalism I need a good condition front bumper and lower grill. Ideally in Med Steel Blue but any colour considered. I am on the Herts/Beds/Cambs border.

Ian G the parts guy on here is probably your best bet as I suppose he may have bumpers in different colours. I would also specify where you are if I was you.
Barry

I've got them for sale, two problems though: bumper is red...and not in your neighbourhood (I live in the Netherlands:(.

If not a full bumper assembly, just the lower black grill in good condition would help if anyone has a spare to sell.

i have bumper. in blue. but i live in south wales so not much help lol. and unsure the shade of blue.

leem99 said:
[post]368106[/post] i have bumper. in blue. but i live in south wales so not much help lol. and unsure the shade of blue.

Thanks, I am still looking and prepared to take any colour in good condition and respray to Med. Steel Blue.

SEARCH OVER- Finally bought a green bumper off ebay and had it sprayed to match the Med Steel Blue Puma. She now looks immaculate again.IMG_4474.JPG

Latest posts

Back