Frp inlet manifold

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure you could go to a fabricators to get a one off made. Probably cost a whole heap more, but if you're enthusiastic enough and perhaps a little silly with your money then anything is possible. There's a highly tuned engine for the puma on eBay at the moment going for over 10k that was built by Lightning Motorsport. I'm in contact with them myself regarding uprated internals for my engine rebuild.

Ed

raggamuffin said:
[post]369279[/post] Im sure you could go to a fabricators to get a one off made. Probably cost a whole heap more, but if you're enthusiastic enough and perhaps a little silly with your money then anything is possible. There's a highly tuned engine for the puma on eBay at the moment going for over 10k that was built by Lightning Motorsport. I'm in contact with them myself regarding uprated internals for my engine rebuild.

Ed

There is a virtually brand new one from Lightning I can vouch for in there too for £6500. A bargain considering all the time, effort and precision he put into it. It’s a blinding engine.

That may well be the one I'm thinking of. Probably a shot in the dark on the pricing on my part. But you're right, for the amount of work put into what's basically a new and highly tuned engine it's not a bad price.

Ed

Latest posts

Back