My racing puma build

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its now on the road.Trying to get a cheap front bumper so I can start to put the front end together .only seem to be ones for 40 and I'm only gona throw most of it away .

Thanks it's my bday present from the Mrs .Not yet I'm still trying to get a cheap front and rear bumper as I only need the back part I don't want spend loads of money on it when most of it will end up in the skip.i was gona try and get the front end on when I manage to get a front bumper .

Yeah lost interest for a while there .and now the engines dead got water in one of the cylinders so getting another one at the weekend .yeah one of his terrible kits needed lots of work .looking for some cheap 17" focus st170 alloys now to fill the arches .

Will now be selling the puma with all the bits haven’t got the time or the money to finish it .it’s a non runner as the head gasket went will come with another engine and all bits listed on my build apart from frp inlet and number plate .now has fiesta st alloys and 24mm hubcentric spacers open to offers thought I’d ask here first more than welcome to come and view .

Latest posts

Back