FIRE SALE - ALL MUST GO!!!! Roll up roll up, lots of bits for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sE4BE48.jpg

xiN5Tp0.jpg

kUm9Cwm.jpg

So do you think they will be ok? I know they're not going to be perfect, just dont want them leaking etc

I think so, the other guy who’s interested says his current ones are broken in the same place and doesn’t cause any issue, I’ve never used them so I can’t say 100% unfortunately

Bump for everything else still available, even more to come when I open the two engine boxes!

I am actually after a 1.7 engine...
Other than that I want that drivers window switch unit as mine doesnt have that long lug anymore.
Also the door screw cover near the handle and if you still have a screw cover fpr the dash corner left of the fog light too.

[ref]sickofguessing[/ref], I have bits of an engine which has yet to be photo’d lol, my door screw covers are in a really safe place but I’ve forgotten where that is! They’re promised to someone else when I find them, sorry. I’m guessing you’re after what I’d call a blank switch? Send me a pic to be sure or circle it on my picture? If I’ve got it then £12 posted with the driver’s switch pack?

Right I’ve found a replacement car, up for offers on everything, must go! Will post up more pictures shortly

Hi Chris
I Pm'd you on 23/2/19 regarding some required parts. Can I have an update please?

Hi Paul, apologies, I’m going through my collection and adding/starting new thread for anything not already on here, the heater panels are currently AWOL but I’m certain they’re still in the house, will update tomorrow or Wednesday :)

Would anyone local be interested in the whole lot for a good price? I’m getting so much grief from the wife over getting her cupboards back!

Latest posts

Back