Millie wrecked

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerdave

Right my Milleniums was totally destroyed at the fron couple of days ago an arsshole turned across front of me ani hit him at about 50mph.Long story short accessor is viewing car on Monday and I need some genuine prices for what millenniums sell for if they are mint ie lowish miles zero rust never welded except for o/side arch .Not a sign of corrosion and undamaged interior including seat bolster.If anyone has some pictures or ads they can show would be grateful

This does raise an important issue: how do we get an 'agreed value' certificate for our cars? I've had to do this with other cars, usually involves sending pics to owners club and paying for a certificate. Does this site count as an owners club and if so how would we go about issuing valuations and who would do it?

Hi,

When I was into Mini Coopers. Our club had designated members of which I was one, who would examine a Cooper and write a report and valuation for their insurance company. All we need to do is put such a scheme into place in partnership with insurance companies who wish to be on board. At the time I was involved in this there was virtually only one company that being Adrian Flux.

Regards,
Richard.

Yep this is a problem.If the Puma was an older model and classified as a classic then someone would be able to put a sensible replacement value on it.The accessor has viewed my car this morning and I’ve been contacted with an offer which is about 30% lower than I would like.They said that as there are no exact same cars out there for comparison and no book prices available because of its age they think their first offer is fair.I said I will come back to them

Hi.
if anyone ever needs any help with agreed value insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.
We can offer a fixed agreed value on pretty much any car as long as it#s over 12 months old.
Regards,
Dan.

Latest posts

Back