White Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello !

You need a specific blackpaunt/ford cd to use the GPS, and a gps antena,

i had the same idea some time ago, but i have forget it,
unfortunaly it's not very functionnal, a classic 6000cd with a yatour or other sd/mp3/aux adaptator is more useful

for the gps, i think the best option is a phone with an good app ...
or a radio with android to download a good gps app (but very expensive)

PS: i like your work on the interior, very original :thumbs:

Hey Alex, Thanks! I am sure i can get the GPS working fine but i have no needs as i live on a Small Island. Also, i will use a Bluetooth module on this unit, just waiting for the parts i need to get it working. i do Need to post some pictures of the full interior back together. :grin:

Here he is at the moment.
T2N5LJf.jpg

X3JDCyu.jpg

Fuel Pump went dead :-( Time for a whole refresh this month, cambelt, clutch, etc. :grin:

Wild E. Coyote said:
I really do like your car and I really do appreciate the time and effort put into it, but IMHO the car is to low. You should rise it a bit.... :wink:

Thanks! But.. That ain't happening haha I love the way it sits. :grin:

So this guy took some fresh parts and passed MOT with flying colours.

What i've done to it:
- Gates Cambelt Kit w/ water pump
- Gates Thermostat
- OEM Rocker Cover Gasket
- OEM Crankshaft seals
- OEM Camshaft Seals
- LuK Focus 1.8 Clutch
- Sachs Slave Cylinder
- 4Bar Fuel Pump
- Castrol 5w30
- Castrol Syntrans

After this refresh, the front was raised for the MOT and i havent touch it since then.

How it sits at the moment.

Hello my friend your rims are from focus st? if your answer is yes, tell me about your spacers which you plug in the car, thank you

Hi.
I do appologize for crashing in here. Since the last entry by Xparty was over two and a half years now I am wondering if you would get a reply. But if it may help you.

I run Focus ST 170 wheels with 205/40/17 tyres. I also run 30 mm HR hubcentric spacers front and rear, you will need these spacers with the ST wheels, the bearings only load up the equivalent of 16mm spacers. Over the past eight years there has been no problems with the wheel bearings. I have also fitted the equivalent of the FRP springs , a 35 mm drop. I have had no issues what so ever with this set up.
Focus ST wheels are genuine ford, they are reasonably cheap and they add a period look, if that's what you are after. Photos of the car are on my project thread. Project Outrageous, I did try to paste the photos but was not able to do so.

Regards
Richard

Hi, this was random but here i am. lol

Those wheels were not from a focus st. They are 16' not 17' and honestly i dont remember the OffSet. They were made by MiM (Same as the FRP Wheels and FRK Wheels). Richard gave some good tips anyway :)

Sad news, i am no longer owner of the car. After 13 years of ownership and on those last 2.5 years the car only made 500km, so it was time to pass on to someone who will enjoy it instead of being parked at the garage. :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back