Colin Yamamoto

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crystalpuma said:
Normally you'd be exactly right but Colin's family have specified nothing formal. I think you should wear what you feel most comfortable in :)

I don't think I'd feel right wearing jeans, so my normal work trousers and a top of something other than black. Smart but not formal.

I'll be wearing black trousers and a yellow top for the service on Wednesday..

zarablackcoupe said:
I'll be wearing black trousers and a yellow top for the service on Wednesday..
I think that'll be a popular and very appropriate combination.
:)

Im waiting to hear back from Cols sister on appropriate dress as i plan wearing yellow black and white dress. After what Colins dad messaged me with i wanted clarification on what was acceptable so she is getting back to me :)

vickydink said:
Thats ok :)
Very nice offer of you though. Some of us people are crazy, are you sure you could handle it anyway :)

Oh if it had happened am sure I would cope, am fairly crazy too... but only on days that end in Y.

Cherie said:
crystalpuma said:
Normally you'd be exactly right but Colin's family have specified nothing formal. I think you should wear what you feel most comfortable in :)

I don't think I'd feel right wearing jeans, so my normal work trousers and a top of something other than black. Smart but not formal.

Sorry, yes, that is a good point!

I'm very Sorry but Brian & I can't go now.
We would have liked to pay our Respects to the Great Man & are gutted we can't go. :cry:

I've got Shingles & a couple of the blisters haven't scabbed over yet so potentially I'm still infectious & I wouldn't want anyone to get Chicken Pox because of it- especially people with a lower immunity, pregnant or haven't had chicken pox.I think it's better I don't go ,in case I infect anybody.
Maybe Colin would smile that Shingles is caused by the Chicken Pox virus :lol:
Brians has hurt his foot & so is hobbling around.

Brian & I will be thinking of Colin, his family & friends tomorrow whilst we're at home :'(
I've put a yellow ribbon on the Puma & we'll be wearing yellow to remember Colin :teary:
Sorry that we're going to miss this :teary:

Ann

Sorry to hear that Ann - best err on the side of caution really.

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery the both of you.

I'm sure Colin would appreciate the irony Ann, and understand completely.

Thanks Dal, please give our apologies to Colins family

As you say it's best to err on caution, although we're gutted we can't come.
Brian tripped in a hole whilst we were at the Enfield pagant on Sunday, he can't put hardlyy any weight on it.
My shingles isn't painful, just an ache in my kidney area & a few spots.
Thank you for your get well wishes

Ann

get well soon Ann :)

just finished making our bows for 2moro.... will be leaving around 7am.... see some of you 2moro...

Tough day today but I think we paid our respects to Colin and his family well.

There were many a story about Colin and his fun times from both family and friends.

Rest in peace Colin, you'll be sorely missed but greatly remembered.

Been a sad day and in some ways a happy day of reflection, what set me off was looking back at the line of Pumas on the way to the Crematorium at the round about.

We can only echo the sentiments of what everyone has written. Was both a good & a sad feeling to see so many "Internet people" who have turned into Colin;s real life friends, showing their respect to Colin & his family.

The service was just perfect, all the readings where heart felt and certainly touched a nerve, I'm not an emotional person, and seldom show feelings, but had to wipe a tear or two away. Thanks to both Vicky;s for representing us all, with your words.

Was nice to meet Colin's family, and they where amazing talking to us all, finding out more about the man we all loved, sharing stories, and keeping all the positive things that Colin stood for alive.

If we can all be a bit more like Colin, friendly, welcoming, helpful and most of all cheery, then it'll improve all of our lives. Live for the moment, Colin always did!

Finally got around to making a donation to the BHWT.

Great to read everyones memories of him on here, even if it does bring an incredible sadness.

He will be forever happily remembered.

Latest posts

Back