Project puma 'T1ny'

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlashBastd said:
They will fit not probs, no machining down necessary.

Watch this space though as I will be selling a rear disc setup soon. If you have the right contacts to get it machined, it would be ideal for you.

its ok flash- i've got a rear disc set up from a scrapyard local to me for £50. need to get a hand brake cable, some front brake flexi pipes and them machined :D

will be some time thou as i am a bit skint at the mo :(

well today i got my tyres fitted. They look and feel SOOO much better :D

They are toyo proxes 4 195/45 R16 over a J7. i got them online for £171 to my door...

As i work at a local college i asked one of the mechanic lectures if he would fit them for me (don't worry students are on holidays so none of there grubby little hands went near my car! lol)

cost of fitting and balencing= £15 for all four (BARGAIN! :D )

so thats a grand TOTAL of £186... :p :wub:

BEFORE: (205/50 R16 mondeo tyres)

Photo005J.jpg

AFTER: Oh also cleaned, polished and few bits touched up until the car can get into my sisters boyfriends spray booth.

Photo046.jpg

Photo044.jpg

Photo049.jpg

Photo051.jpg

Photo047.jpg

where did u get your alloys from? i thinkin of gettin some like that, they look pretty nice!

T1ny said:
[post]57519[/post] I got my self a silver ford puma 1.7 on a R plate on May 14th 2009.

Then looked into changing the front seats as i personally found the standard ones very uncomfortable. got some Recaro RS2000 front seats off ebay for pennies... and mounted them on some mk3.5 runners. no modifications required- apart from fitting the seat belt tensioners of course.

P190509_1514.jpg

P190509_171502.jpg

P190509_1714.jpg

P190509_1715.jpg

:p

Hi, Sorry for this late a comment but I would like to know: did you feel the seating position was lower with the Recaro seats?

(Thanks!)

Latest posts

Back