Driver door won't open help please

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My-Puma-poppy

OK so my central locking went haywire locking and unlocking removed battery for a few hours. Good spray wd40 on all locks. Clean the boot contacts worked for about 5 mins and then went haywire again so removed fuse that controls the central locking and electric mirrors yesterday so u could lock the car by key till I could figure out what was wrong.
Anyway had to use car today and noticed the door was not locking. When yesterday was fine.
So climbed in over passer side and pressed her closed and felt sonthing pop and now she won't open from key or by hand inside or outside.
Gona stick fuse in tomorrow and see if by some luck she will unlock of the fob.
If that's does now work any idea how he hell I can open the door Please has anyone had this issue
Any advice would be get on the lock and also central locking.
Thankyou

Seems to be alot of broken/locked doors lately :evil:
I would ensure the latch mechanism is clean and freely moving as these can take a bit to shift when clogged up.
I had to mine every 4 months to ensure to was freely moving.

Yep going though previous post and seeing alit of same questions. But none quite same as mine
Gona try removing door card at weekend and try and access the mechanism but worried though as I have custom made interior in her Hope I don't damage or destroy it

Van_Dammesque said:
Seems to be alot of broken/locked doors lately

I was thinking this too! :?

Sorry I don't have anything useful to add for your issue. Hopefully you can get it open and then check all of the lock / handle mechanisms.

Fuse worked I am in. Yay.
Now to figure out what's wrong with cental locking. Why is going haywire.

Does any one know where the electric control module
Is that central locking is located. Please.

Latest posts

Back