Just got this today...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, the car also came with the 15" blades and thinking get them refurbed in white finish with some road legal slicks for fun days, and then have a set of all weather tyres on 2nd set of 'road' wheels.

Further down the line I want to put the ST150 front stoppers on it, which I know should fit the blades with a small spacer.

I have left over from a previous project a RS2000 rear disc setup already converted to fit a Fiesta Mk4, but bit worried the RS2k setup won't fit under the blades, had a search around here and everyone seems to be focus rear disc route, but seems a shame not to use the fully refurbed RS2k setup I have sat in the garage.

Also haven't had to visit a Ford parts counter for a while, do they still sell new under bonnet insulation etc. I want this to look almost OEM on the outside with a few subtle performance improvements in braking etc, but the rest of the car I want to renew, powdercoat parts etc

Hi.
Looks good.
If you do the wheels white I have found the best way is to use white primer undercoat then clear lacquer over the top, no white colour coat. It is cheaper and gives a good finish. I only do the outside of the wheel. On the inside I use black stone chip. Nothing worse that white dirty paint on the inside of the wheel. It also saves having to keep cleaning the inside of the wheel.
Richard.

Latest posts

Back