Newb here

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedytriple

Morning all,

I'm a slight phoney here as i actually have a Mk6 Fiesta 1.4 track car, however due to running 300mm Focus ST170 discs on the front with Mondeo calipers i use Puma Black Edition wheels as they (just) clear the calipers as they are a different offset than the Fiesta wheels..

Now, I purchased another pair of these wheels that are used on Puma Black/Mondeo (apparently) and much to my surprise they hit the discs.. When i looked they are a different offset to the previous wheels i had bought..

So i was wondering why this is the case? Are they a different offset on the Mondeo? Its particularly annoying as they are in really good condition. Perfectly straight and not really scabby.

Thanks in advance.

Yes more than likely a different offset.

I think Mondeos generally (don't know for this specific style) had an ET40 and Puma ET34 - it should say on the wheel somewhere I'd have thought.

There's a few examples where there were other Mondeo wheels available in both ET40 and ET35, the latter being a generally better match as the higher ET as you know increases the chances of it being too close.

Ahhhh Thanks mate.

Anyone want to swap a pair of nice straight Mondeo / Not Puma Black wheels for a pair or Puma Black 15's?

:D

Latest posts

Back