HELP WANTED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty1.7

Ok so its not urgent help wanted- hence not putting it in the other forum.

Just wondered if any was free on the 21st of Aug and would be able to help complete the suspension swap on my puma?

Currently have Spax VSX front springs and dampers- one of which has just started to leak and need to swap off the stuff off my friends car who has front Weitic coilovers and the poly wish bones wich are going on my car.

I'm sorucing new front shocks and springs for his (have done already) and he's having my old wishbones.

Just wondered if anyone was free to lend and hand- accomodation would be kipping at mine on the couch/front room floor if there is more then 1.

Food will be provided- as will drink or some sort.

Anyone able to help out?

Useing my uncles stocked garage based on the fact he's away and is letting me have the keys for the weekend.

Any help would be awesome

I have nothing to add to this, I was going to post my reasons for not being able to but that didn't seem very helpful!

Are you looking for someone who knows what they're doing or just help???

I haven't changed any for a very long time but going by Chris's guide it looks a simple job on the Puma.

With that in mind, If I haven't got my coilovers by next week but get them before the 21st I could hold on and we could help each other. One of my mates was going to help me or I would've done mine on my own but this way would also give me a good run back to see how the new ones feel....any excuse for a drive out...lol.

Back