Ford Fair - 7th August 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got a coilover problem thats just happened over night cars sitting on the tyre, ive got to fix this quick :-(

We plan to leave Tesco in Towcester by 7am so see you there!

Bring the sun cream!

We've landet in Northamton at 16:30 today. Then searchung a car wash station for about an hour. Now after 13,5 hours driving and 3 hours cleaning, my litle wildcat is ready. I hope it is clean and nice enough for you guys. We're glad to see you tomorow at tesco.

A big thanks to everyone that came today - as always it's the people that make the club and you did us all proud!

:thumbs:

It was a great day. Thanks to Cherie for organising it. It was great to meet everyone. Thanks to lord B for looking after me. Looking forward to next time.

Yeah big thanks to Cherie and Dal from Andrew and I as well and nice to meet people on here I haven't met before.
Barry

Many thanks to all you guys we meet today from Mike and me.

This day was every minit from the 13,5 hour travel worth.
You are all amasing. And it is unbeliveabel how many Ford were in Silverstone.
I hope we will meet again.

Here's a few I have :grin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    934.8 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    931.6 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975.7 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    759.6 KB · Views: 189
I'll post some pictures this evening, but in the mean time here's the winners:

Best car: Errol (PumaNoob)

Wooden Spoon and little valet kit: Hannah (Roomy)

28228700383_ba378908eb_b.jpg

Thanks everyone for such a great day, Me and Ellis had a great day, the project puma club is hands down the best club at the event. The most friendly and welcoming bunch by far! :cool:

ford fair project puma stand video
[youtu_be]https://youtu.be/q-Npo0tH_cY[/youtu_be]
hi everyone i thank you all for macking this avent a awesome experiance meet really freindly people i will come again next year
the link i have put in is on you tube and is a walkaround our stand hope you enjoy

Wild E. Coyote said:
We want some images!!!!
hi i have done a video for the project puma stand under

project puma stand ford fair 2016

on you tube

also put a copy on hear

Jason

:thumbs: :pose: :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back