Ford Fest - 18th September 2016 - Santa Pod

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Ford Fest @ Santa Pod
Sunday 18th September 2016
Santa Pod Raceway

This was a new show last year, that we didn't attend as a club.

As it is put together by the same people who do Ford Fair & Trax, they have the same new method of booking tickets. As we didn't have a stand last year, we don't currently have an 'account' with them. However, if there is enough interest in attending as a club, I can request an account and password so that we can book tickets.

As there is relatively limited space at Santa Pod, I can't leave this request until the last minute, so if you want to go, speak up and we can get this show on our 2016 list.

Ok interested as only 20 minutes from me, I've indicated to Ford Enuthiasts North & South I would go on their club stand, as we don't normally have one at this show, however I prefer an all Puma group and will support this group where possible,

Would definitely be interested in attending this so thats another name to the list.

I'm wanting to go to the Pod this year anyway so would be good to attend this and get some runs in!

Latest posts

Back