Interior Light Fault

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d0dgydave

My interior light has sort of died, if you turn on the side lights the middle comes on really dim and no lights react to the door, sometimes over bumpy ground the light comes on but still no reaction to the doors or locking mechanism, also bulb missing from boot light, I don't know if that affects the circuit, I do know that the "theatre lighting thingy" is controlled by the onboard computer has anyone any ideas how to fix this ?

Also have at last fixed that pesky HCV fault.

As the response is a bit sluggish has anyone got a wiring diagram for the interior lights and I will try to figure this out for myself ?

Have a look around as there was another member with interior light problems. I'm pretty sure I posted up a wiring diagram for it that may be useful to you.

The rear bulb will not affect it. Mine had been completely hacked off and everything else still worked ok.

Sounds like it could be one or many things though.. all pointing to lose connections somewhere.. maybe in the over head unit?

Latest posts

Back