1.4 puma t&t £250!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveyca55

My old 1.4 puma is for sale.
It has tax till end of the month and mot till sept.
Will come with good tyres so you can drive it away.
Has done starship millage (195k) and it shows, dents on every panel, the worst welding on the rear arches i have EVER seen in my life done by a previous owner and , after someone hit me on monday, a cracked rear bumper and smashed fogs.
The engine uses oil but doesnt seem to be down on power and has been very reliable (poss valve stem oil seals?)
There is also a fairly bad problem with the brakes. The pedal stays down for a couple of seconds, then comes back up again. Its much worse when cold.
The drivers seat is broken but there is still plenty of useable parts and spares you can sell to make your money back, exhaust is less than a year old and it has a freshly powder coated rocker cover and original, working, cat.
If not sold by next fri, will have to be sorned and i'll probably break it myself and weigh the rest in so be quick!
Pictures up tomorrow!
250 ono!
located in crawley, west sussex. Pick up only as im not insured on it anymore.

as promised:
image.php

image.php

The broken drivers seat:
image.php

image.php

image.php

Forgot to mention that this has the bigger drums on the back and bigger calipers/discs on the front. Aside from the stevie wonder welded arches, the floor is actually very solid and only has a couple of patches underneath. no big rust holes :thumbs:

and a couple more:
image.php

Rocker cover looks funny because there's water on it.
And the hiddeous pigeon sh1t on the drivers arch:
image.php

now on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181152938647" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) at pretty much weigh in price. Open to offers on this as i think my dad may turn it into a giant bbq if it stays at his much longer!

Bump! Only a day to go and still only on 150 quid! Grab yourself a bargain! Open to offers on here aswell so message me with one, i may just say yes!

Back