1.7 Puma "Project Aiya" immaculate, years MOT

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slayllian

Ford Puma 1.7 16v Lux
£950
115000miles
Dereham, Norfolk

Full MOT, exp. July 2017

Full Service history, resprayed in original colour with new rear 1/4 panels, undersealed, cavity wax sealed, immaculate condition, no rust.

Premium tyres, can supply original wheels in place if req. Braided front brake lines, new handbrake cable, polly bushed rear beam, new wishbones, shocks, mounts and springs. Brakes refurbished, drums cleacned and reconditioned. Timing belt and water pump replaced.

Dry garaged, original plates, original sales receipt, huge list of main dealer receipts for all purchases.

Electric seat adjustment, electric windows, heated front screen, air-conditioning, steering wheel controls, ext. temp display, new genuine carpet mats.

P1070492 by Slayllian2, on Flickr

P1070485 by Slayllian2, on Flickr

P1060015 by Slayllian2, on Flickr

amazed this hasn't been snapped up at that price..i would take it in a heartbeat if you were not 200 miles away.
its worth it for the work that's gone into the shell alone.

I still think the puma suffers from the`girls car` image.
you find me another car with the handling/performance/economy ,new or old ,of the puma??

Oh Lord, I am so tempted but there's five cars on the drive at the moment and only two of us to share them. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back